Large Koa Petal Earrings
Hawaiian Koa wood is treasured for its rare beauty, long history of use in the Hawaiian culture, and is exclusive to the Islands of Hawaii. Koa in Hawaiian means bold, brave, and fearless.
Our Large Koa petals will remind you of these special islands every time you wear them.
- Our Koa is sourced from the Big Island of Hawaii.
- Exclusive Original Design
- 14k Gold Fill, 1mm Thick
- Hammered And Polished
- Laser Cut Solid Koa Hardwood
- Koa Petals: 1.5 in x 1.1 in
- Earrings Hang 2.5 inches from ear
Made To Order:
*Each Pair May Vary With Wood Grain and Color
Please Allow 1-2 Weeks Production Time + Shipping Time (based on location)
Packaged And Shipped In A Sturdy Jewelry Box To Insure No Damage In Transit.